Canadian Legislation Online
- Canada Gazette - Parts I, II, III
- Orders in Council
- Current Bills
- Hansard - House of Commons
- Hansard - Senate
- Journals of the House of Commons
- Journals of the Senate
- Justice Laws Website
- E-Laws - Consolidated Ontario Statutes and Regulations
- Ontario Gazette
- Hansard (current and earlier sessions)
Canadian Courts, Tribunals, and Boards - Judgements and Decisions Online
- CANLII - Online decisions from both Federal and Provincial Courts can be found here
- Supreme Court of Canada
- Supreme Court of Canada Judgments
- Federal Court of Canada
- Tax Court of Canada
- Tax Court of Canada Judgments
- Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
- Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Canadian Competition Tribunal
- Canadian Industrial Relations Board
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission
- Guide to Ontario Courts
- Ontario Court of Appeal & Decisions
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice
- Ontario Court of Justice
- Ontario Human Rights Commission
- Ontario Energy Board
- Ontario Municipal Board
- Ontario Securities Commission
- Ontario Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal
- Recent decisions of Ontario's Courts can be found on CANLII's website
Advanced Quick Law, West Law and Heine Online are available through the Library
Also known as Inter Library Loan.
If you cannot find an item in our library a copy can be requested from another library in the system. It can take up to three days to receive a book via courier. Please note that we have to return borrowed items in two weeks. A chapter in a book or any part of a book can be scanned and e-mailed to us within 24 hours. Please send your requests to the librarian at email@example.com.
Use the Law Society of Ontario Library Catalogue -- to search for titles from all of the Ontario Court House Libraries. Cut and paste bibliographic information from the catalogue into your e-mail to help the librarian quickly process your request.
To view or download a chapter in a LSO CPD binder you may search for it here: AccessCLE
Some CPD binders were never printed, but you can read the contents of a binder here by searching for the title.
Links to Canadain Legal Publishers
You may find books here that are not in the catalogue. We encourage you to request books for purchase. We cannot guarantee that we will purchase the item but we will consider it. Keep in mind that most libraries in the system are trying to wean all of us away from loose leaf updated titles.
A nice place to meet
The Wellington Law Association (WLA) Library has a long history of supporting lawyers and the legal profession. The Library offers its members access to research and reference material, print and electronic resources, as well as printing, scanning, faxing and photocopying services. The WLA Library has computer work stations and research/study areas.
The Library is located adjacent to the WLA Members Lounge, which is the perfect place to meet and network with colleagues.
Searchng CanLii for the latest case law.
This video demonstrates how you can use CanLii to stay up-to-date on the latest case law contained in the CanLii database. Case Law Update